Mango Strawberry Martini Recipe
Mango season is arriving, and Strawberry season is departing.. So how do we have best of both the world? We go for Mango Strawberry Martini.
Another day.. Another Cooler.. who said Summer is going to be hot !!!
How to make Mango Strawberry Martini ?
- 3/4 cup mango pulp.
- Ice cubes.
- Some mint (pudina) leaves.
- Sprite (or any lime drink).
- Salt, red chilli powder, lime wedges, 1 cut strawberry and a mint leave (to decorate glass).
- Some finely chopped strawberries.
How to make?
- Take a shaker/any bottle.
- Add 3/4 cup mango pulp.
- Add ice cubes.
- Add some mint (pudina) leaves.
- Add Sprite (or any lime drink/ if making for adults add vodka or rum as per your choice).
- Shake it well.
- To decorate glass, place some salt in a plate.
- Add some red chilli powder and mix it.
- Take 2 martini glasses, moisten the glass rim with lime wedge.
- Dip glass into salt mixture.
- Further add some finely chopped strawberries in glass (add sugar if you wish to).
- Pour mango martini drink.
- Place a piece of strawberry and mint leave on the side of both glasses.
- And then your Refreshing Mango & Strawberry Martini ready!!!
Watch Mango Strawberry Martini Recipe Video
Mango Strawberry Martini
No recipe Found