Oats Recipe - Oats Paratha | Oatmeal Recipe
Making the most of nutritious oats and fresh vegetables, Masala Oats Paratha is another innovation you’d definitely love to add to your home menu.
How to make Oats Recipe - Oats Paratha ?
- 1/2 tsp oil + (more oil for rolling and roasting paratha).
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera).
- Some finely chopped garlic.
- 2-3 chopped green chillies (as per taste).
- Some finely chopped spring onion.
- Some finely chopped onion.
- Salt as per taste.
- Some turmeric (haldi) powder.
- Some red chilli powder (as per taste).
- Some chopped carrot.
- 1/2 cup green peas.
- 2 cup oats flour (grind quick/ rolled/ flavoured oats).
- Some finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Water (to cook veggies & kneed dough if required).
How to make?
To Make Masala :
- Heat up the pan, pour 1/2 tsp oil.
- Add 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera).
- Add some finely chopped garlic.
- Add 2-3 chopped green chillies (as per taste).
- Add some finely chopped spring onion.
- Add some finely chopped onion.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add some turmeric (haldi) powder.
- Add some red chilli powder.
- Add some chopped carrot and mix it well.
- Now add 1/2 cup green peas (You can add veggies and spices as per your choice).
- Add a spoonful of water and cook until veggies turn softer.
- Turn off the stove, let it cool down and grind in a mixie to make thick paste.
- Further to kneed dough, take a mixing bowl, add 2 cup oats flour
(grind quick/ rolled/ flavoured oats in mixie and make fine powder – remove some flour aside to roll paratha).
- Add masala/ paste in it.
- Add some chopped coriander leaves.
- Add salt as per taste, mix it well and kneed dough (as paratha atta – add water if mixture becomes hard).
- Further roll out some balls from dough and flatten it with the help of rolling pin and board.
(While rolling paratha apply some oil on hands, add oats/ wheat flour if required and cover the sides).
- Now heat up the pan, place paratha on it and dry roast from both the sides.
- Drizzle some oil/ghee on it and cook until it turns golden-brown from both the sides. (Make more parathas following the same procedure).
- And then enjoy your Gluten Free & Appetizing Masala Oats Paratha with Dahi to taste yummm!!!
Watch Oats Paratha Recipe Video
Masala Oats Paratha
No recipe Found