Masala Papad Shots | Veg Starters
When we go to restaurant we order masala papad they get really soaked like wet roti; in few minutes they become uneatable. Plus fried so lots of oil that goes along with not that healthy papad. so here is a healthier verison of Masala Papad shots which will stay crunchy and dry for longer and plus they are not fried. Enjoy.
Method Masala Papad Shots | Veg Starters
- Take few papads and cut them half.
- Roll them and insert a tooth pick so that they stay in cone shape
- Microwave for 30 seconds or roast them gently; don’t overrcook.
- Now take out the toothpick as papads will hold the cone shape now.
- Place them in shot glasses
- Take sweet corn, add finely chopped coriander leaves, tomatoes, spring onions and fresh chillies.
- Add some chopped mint leaves (optional).
- Add sev- it will soak the water coming out of vegetables and keep papad dry for longer.
- Add salt at the last just before serving – important tip to ensure papad stay dry for longer.
- Fill the papad and the base of glass with this filling to hold papad cones nicely.
- Sprinkle some red chilli powder on top of the shots.
- Enjoy the Masala Papad Shots .
Masala Papad Shots Video
- chatpata papad cone recipe
- cone papad chat
- easy and quick indian starter
- how to keep masala papad dry
- how to keep masala papad dry for longer
- how to make masala papad
- how to make masala papad at home
- how to make masala papad like hotel
- how to make masala papad restaurant style
- how to make stuffed masala papad
- Masala Khichiya Papad
- masala papad description
- masala papad recipe by chef meghna
- masala papad recipe in hindi
- masala papad street food
- masala papad trick to keep it dry
- Masala Papad Variation
Masala Papad Shots
No recipe Found