How to make Methi Lilva Sabjee?
As we all know green color is very relaxing and green vegetables are recommended by doctors for a healthy diet too. Today we are going to make Methi Lilva Sabjee. The fresh green peas and fenugreek leaves make it a delicious combination. Fenugreek leaves have various minerals and vitamins.
Fenugreek is also beneficial for people with diabetes and aids digestion. Methi Muttar Recipe is a traditional, popular, and healthy Gujarati recipe made with fresh green peas.
Methi can be found easily in every Indian kitchen and we are grateful that we get it the whole year-round. Methi lilva sabjee is very spicy and flavourful but you can always add ingredients as per your preference. You can serve it with bajra roti, wheat roti, or jawar roti and can be prepared in less than 30 minutes.
This recipe is a good way of adding nutrients in daily diet especially for those who don’t enjoy eating green vegetables. Adults as well as kids will surely love the pleasant flavor of this recipe. So without wasting any minute, let’s dive right in and start cooking Methi lilva sabjee.
Also try Punjabi Chole Recipe.
- 2 cup Methi leaves (washed & chopped).
- 1/2 cup Lilva (or Mutter) – boiled.
- 1 Onion chopped.
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste.
- 1 fresh chili chooped.
- 1/2 tbs Besan (Gram Flour).
- 1/2 cup Yogurt.
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Power.
- A pinch of Asafetida (Hing powder).
- Salt as per taste.
- 2 tbs Oil.
- Heat the oil in the pan.
- Add onion, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste & chopped chili.
- Add Asafetida, Salt & Turmeric Powder.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add Methi leaves
Cover it & cook till leaves are half cooked.
- Add pre-boiled Leelva (or Mutter).
- Cook till Methi leaves are fully cooked.
- In a separate bowl take yogurt & besan and mix it well.
- Add these into cooked vegetables.
If needed, add little water and cook till Besan gets cooked.
- Serve it hot with Fulka Chapati / Paratha.
Methi Lilva Sabjee
No recipe Found