Milk Coconut Ladoo Recipe
With just 4 ingredients, you can make these Coconut Milk Laddoo without using khoya. Watch the recipe and find out the trick.
How to make Milk Coconut Ladoo ?
- 1 cup milk.
- 1 cup desiccated coconut + more to dip laddus in it.
- 1 cup milk powder (1/2 cup khoya is optional).
- 1/4 cup powder sugar (or as per taste).
- Some cardamom (ilaichi) powder.
- Some pistachios and almonds (to garnish).
How to make?
- Heat up the pan, add 1 cup milk.
- Add 1 cup desiccated coconut into heated milk.
- Keep stirring the mixture to avoid sticking.
- Then add 1 cup milk powder (1/2 cup khoya is optional).
- Stir continuously until it turns thicker (like dough consistency).
- Turn off the stove and transfer in a bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup powder sugar (or as per taste once the mixture cools down).
- Add some cardamom (ilaichi) powder and mix it well. (can also add saffron-kesar).
- Take 2 tbs mixture, try to roll with hands giving them a round shape to form laddu.
(Make more laddus with the same procedure).
- Dip into desiccated coconut.
- Take it on a serving plate and top with some pistachios and almonds.
- And then enjoy your Super Delicious Coconut & Milk Laddu!!!
Watch Milk Coconut Ladoo Recipe Video
Milk Coconut Ladoo
No recipe Found