मिनी मसाला उत्तपम | Mini Masala Uttapam
Mini Masala Uttapam – super quick recipe for breakfast and tiffin.
Made from ready uttapam batter, takes few minutes to make this. Best for tiffin, breakfast and actually any time of the day.
Ingredients of Mini Masala Uttpam
Ready Uttapam Batter
- Sambhar Masala.
- Shredded carrot.
- Finely chopped tomatoes.
- Finely chopped onion.
- Coriander leaves
How to Make?
Take Ready Uttapam Batter – you will get it easily in market.
- Add little salt
- Use non-stick pan , heat it up.
- Make small roundals of uttapam on the pan by taking 1 -1 tbs of batter.
- Now increase the flame to fast so that it starts cooking.
- Add shredded carrot, finely chopped tomatoes, finely chopped onion & coriander leaves.
- Now drizzle oil on sides.
- Sprinkle Sambhar Masala.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt.
- Keep pressing the veggies gently inside of uttapam.
- As you see little holes develop on the uttapam, that’s the sign of uttapam having been cooked well.
- As the bottom gets golden yellow from bottom, flip the mini uttapams and cook on the other side.
- Once ready, take uttapam off the pan and serve with coconut chutney.
Watch मिनी मसाला उत्तपम | Mini Masala Uttapam Recipe
- how to make mini uttapam at home in hindi
- how to make uttapam
- how to make uttapam from ready dosa batter
- masala uttapam
- mini masala uttapam recipe
- mini uttapam pan recipe
- mini uttapam recipe
- mini uttapam tawa
- mini uttapam tawa recipe
- mini uttapam with ready batter
- uttapam banane ka tarika
- uttapam banane ki recipe
- uttapam banane ki vidhi
- uttapam recipe in hindi
Mini Masala Uttapam
No recipe Found