Mix Dal Recipe
In this recipe learn how to make mix dal tadka recipe at home. Mix dal tadka is a very healthy dal recipe. A complete healthy meal, with 1 tsp oil and ghee ka tadka – Mix vegetable daal.
How to make Mix Dal?
- 1 cup mix dal – chane ki dal, tuar dal, moong yellow dal, masur dal Moong and Masur daal proportionately more than Chana dal and Tuar dal.
- Put dal in pressure cooker with 1-1.5 cup water.
- Let it cook upto 3-4 whistles In a pan, take 1 tsp oil.
- Add 1/2 tsp Asafoetida (Hing).
- Add 3-4 garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Add 1-2 green chillies finely chopped.
- Leave some garlic aside to use later on When Garlic gets golden color, add fresh green curry leaves.
- Add 1 finely chopped onion.
- Add salt Once onion gets soft, add 1/2 tsp haldi.
- Add 1 chopped tomato.
- Add chopped french beans, carrots and cauliflower.
- You can add peas, capsicum and cabbage too.
- Add chopped brinjals.
- Cook veggies upto 80%.
- Slow down the flame till dal is cooked in pressure cooker.
- Add 1 cup water
- Cover the lid and let veggies cook on slow flame.
- We have used very little oil.
- Check dal cooked or not Mix dal into half cooked vegetables.
- Cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes
- Now we prepare tampering of ghee.
- In a pan, take some oil.
- Add 1/2 tsp asafoetida and 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Add remaining garlic and onion.
- Let it cook till gets brown Turn off gas.
- Add 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- Mix and keep aside.
- Check dal has thickened or not.
- Serve in serving bowl.
- Pour tampering on mix veg dal.
- Add fresh lemon juice Enjoy.
Mix Dal Recipe Video with Meghna's Food Magic
Mix Dal Recipe
No recipe Found