How to make Moong Dal Paneer Cheela Recipe?
Just 2 drops of oil, high in protein and delicious in taste – Paneer Stuffed Mung Dal Chilla is my family favourite go-to food any time.
Love M #ChefMeghna #MungDalChilla #HealthyMeals.
Also try Chutney Paneer Kebab.
- 2 drops of oil
- 1 cup Chilka waali mung dal soaked in water for 2-3 hours & crushed in a mixer with water to make a batter (Split green mung dal)
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- Salt per taste
- 4 chopped green chillies
- 150 gm grated paneer.
- 2 spoons of finely chopped bell peppers (Shimla Mirch).
- 2 spoons of finely chopped onion
some chopped coriander.
- Imli chutney OR Coriander chutney (whichever you like).
- In a flat pan, pour 2 drops of oil, warm up the pan on slow flame.
- Take 1 cup split green mung dal, soak in water for 2-3 hours before cooking and crush it in a mixie with some water to make batter consistency.
- Add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- Add some salt per taste.
- Mix well
- Add 2 chopped green chillies to the batter; leave the rest for stuffing
- Mix everything
- Time to make mung dal chilla.
- Take some batter and pour in the centre of the pan and spread it around just like we do for dosa.
- Let it cook on a slow flame
- While chilla is getting cooked, let’s prepare the paneer stuffing in a bowl, take 150 gm grated paneer and add 2 spoons of colourful finely chopped bell peppers.
- Add 2 spoons of finely chopped onions and remaining finely chopped green chillies and corriander.
- Mix this colourful paneer stuffing
Meanwhile, chilla is getting cooked, flip it on the pan so that it gets cooked from both sides equally.
- Now apply some Imly ki chutney on one side of the chilla and fill stuffing in the middle.
- Roll it over
- Chilla is ready.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot or even giving this in tiffin is a wonderful idea.
- I eat this all the time as it’s got just 2 drops of oil.
Watch Moong Dal Paneer Cheela Recipe
Moong Dal Paneer Cheela Recipe
No recipe Found