Moong Dal Toast Recipe
High on protein and instant preparation needed to make this Dal Toast in no time. Enjoy this unique recipe any time of the day and even can carry in tiffin.
- 1 cup yellow lentils (moong dal).
- 2-3 spoon water.
- 2 chopped garlic cloves.
- A small chopped ginger knob.
- 3 chopped green chillies (as per taste).
- A pinch of turmeric powder (haldi).
- Salt as per taste.
- Some freshly chopped coriander.
- Some finely chopped tomato (remove seeds) + 1 chopped tomato.
- Some finely chopped spring onion.
- 1/2 tsp fruit salt (Eno).
- Bread slices.
- Oil (for frying).
- 1 tbs peanuts.
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera).
- 1/2 lime juice.
- Some mint leaves.
How to make?
- Take a mixer jar, add 1 cup yellow lentils (moong dal – soaked in water for 2-3 hours).
- Add 2-3 spoon water.
- Add 2 chopped garlic cloves.
- Add a small chopped ginger knob.
- Add 2 chopped green chillies (as per taste), churn it in mixie and make a smooth batter (as dosa consistency).
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder (haldi).
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add some finely chopped coriander.
- Add some finely chopped tomato (remove seeds).
- Add some finely chopped spring onion and mix it well.
- Add 1/2 tsp fruit salt (Eno – to make batter fluffy)
- (You can store this batter without adding Eno in it).
- Further take a bread slice, apply a thick layer of batter on it.
- Heat up the non stick pan, pour 1/2 tsp oil in it.
- Place bread in the pan keeping batter side down.
- Cook it on slow to medium flame for 7-8 mins (to cook dal).
- Apply some oil over the bread.
- Flip the toast once it turns golden-brown from the side of batter and to make bread crispy cook it until the bread side turns golden-brown.
(Make more toasts with the same procedure)
To Make Tomato Coriander Chutney
- Take a mixing jar, add 1 tbs peanuts.
- Add 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera) and churn it.
- Then add some chopped coriander.
- Add 1 nos chopped tomato.
- Add some mint leaves.
- Add 1 nos green chilli.
- Squeeze 1/2 lime juice, add in the same mixer jar of peanuts and grind it coarsely.
- Add salt as per taste and mix it.
And then your Nutritious Moong Dal Toast & Tomato Coriander Chutney ready!!!
Watch Moong Dal Toast Recipe
Moong Dal Toast
No recipe Found