Eggless No Bake Mango Chocolate Tart Recipe
Mango Tart Dessert Recipe – no bake, no-cook, no eggs easy recipe. A picture is worth a thousand words.. and a video is worth ten thousand words. But a dessert like this makes you forget all the other pictures and video. Enjoy Mango Tart !
How to make Eggless No Bake Mango Chocolate Tart ?
- 1 small Marie biscuit (digestive biscuit).
- 2 tbs butter.
- 2 elaichi (cardamom) powder.
- 125 gm melted white chocolate.
- 1 tsp warm milk.
- 2 tbs fresh cream
- 1/2 cup whipped cream.
- 2 mangoes thinly cut as shown in video.
- Some cranberries.
- Some pisatchio.
How to make Eggless Mango Tart?
- In a bowl, take crushed Marie biscuit.
- Add 2 tbs butter
- Add crushed 2 cardamom (elaichi) powder.
- Mix well.
- Spread it evenly in a lose-bottom tart pan.
- Make sure sides are covered well.
- Place the tart in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare filling.
- In a bowl, take 125 gm melted white chocolate.
- Add 1 tsp warm milk so that chocolate doesn’t get firmed up.
- Add 2 tbs fresh cream
- Keep mixing it
- Now your chocolate ganache is ready.
- Add 1/2 cup whipped cream into white chocolate ganache
- Mix well.
Its Not Done now Continue with the following steps
- Pour the filling onto the crust
- Spread it nicely and place the tart plate in a freezer for 1 hour.
- Cut mangoes in thin slices and arrange them on the mango tart as shown in video
- Garnish with cranberries and pistachio
- Place it back into the fridge for 15 minutes to set
- Enjoy No-bake No-cook No-eggs – Mango Tart.
Watch Mango Tart Recipe Video
No Bake Eggless Mango Tart Recipe
No recipe Found