Paneer Kofta - don’t miss the ‘no fry kofta’ trick
Sharing this on many viewers’ request, my version of Paneer Kofta (you may want to call this malai kofta) but I have made it very light; hence not calling it malai kofta.
Method to prepare No Fry Malai Kofta Paneer Stuffed
- Take some paneer which we will use for stuffing.
- Take some potatoes, boil and shred them and keep aside.
- Crush Paneer and add some salt.
- Add coriander leaves, finely chopped spring onions, finely chopped chillies and raisins.
- Mix everything – paneer stuffing is ready.
- Make small marble size balls from paneer stuffing.
- Now in the boiled potato bowl, add some salt and pepper.
- Add some breadcrumbs – crush normal bread slice in a mixie; add little coriander leaves in it too.
- Breadcrumbs will help bind potato; you can alternatively use cornflour too.
- Now take out small roundels; apply little oil in hands and make filling inside with paneer stuffing.
- I am using appam pan to shallow fry these paneer kofta which is the twist; usually, people fry these.
- Shallow fry the kofta balls from both sides on medium flame; and let it cook for.
- 5-7 min till you see golden color on all sides.
- As such everything in the kofta is cooked.
- Now make paneer kofta gravy.
- Heat up a pan, take some oil, take a cinnamon stick, 2 cloves and 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- As you hear crackling sounds of cumin seeds, add finely chopped 3 cloves of garlic.
- Add small piece of ginger grated.
- Let garlic and ginger get cooked a little, add chopped onion.
- And add 2-3 fresh chillies.
- Add some salt.
- Cook till onion gets golden brown, add 4 tomatoes chopped.
- Mix well, now add few cashews, it will give our gravy creamy texture and no need to add cream; it will also make the gravy thick.
- Cover and cook for a while till tomatoes get mushy.
- Switch off the heat and let the mixture cool down;
- Don’t forget to remove cinnamon stick out.
- Churn it in mixie, and keep gravy ready for further cooking.
- In the same pan, add 1/2 tsp oil to fry masalas;
- Keep flame very slow else masalas will get burnt.
- Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp coriander seeds powder and 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Keep stirring the pan till you get the fragrance of masalas , then add little water so that masalas don’t get burnt.
- Now add the tomato mixed gravy that we churned in the mixie.
- Add little water and cover the lead and let it cook for 5 min.
- If you need add little water.
- Again cover the lead and let it cook for some time.
- Now add little Kasuri methi (fenugreek) for nice fragrance.
- Mix everything and at last, add some coriander leaves.
- Kofta gravy is ready; serve it with kofta and enjoy with roti, nan, paratha, bread or even rice.
Watch No Fry Malai Kofta Paneer Stuffed Video
- how to make malai kofta at home
- how to make malai kofta with paneer
- how to make paneer kofta
- innovatve indian recipe
- kofta ball no fry
- kofta balls
- kofta balls with cheese
- kofta potato recipe
- paneer kofta
- paneer kofta banane ki recipe
- paneer kofta banane ki vidhi
- paneer kofta curry
- paneer kofta ki recipe
- paneer kofta recipe
- paneer kofta recipe by meghnas food magic
- paneer kofta recipe in hindi
No Fry Malai Kofta Paneer Stuffed
No recipe Found