Restaurant Style No Fry Masala Chickpeas Snacks
- Chickpeas (half boiled upto 2 whistles in cooker).
- 1.5 tbs olive oil.
- Some roasted cumin powder.
- Some dry parsley.
- Some red chilli powder.
- Salt as per taste.
- Some chilli flakes.
- Take a mixing bowl, add chickpeas (boiled in the pressure cooker until it releases two whistles)
- Add 1.5 tbs olive oil (optional – can be replaced with any other oil)
- Add some roasted cumin powder (jeera powder).
- Add some dry parsley.
- Add some red chilli powder.
- Add some salt
- Add some chilli flakes and mix it well (Pizza seasonings & onion, garlic powder – optional).
- Take a baking tray, place the mixture in it and put it in the oven for 25 mins to cook (preheat the oven at 190⁰ for 10 mins) (For looking on stove put it in the pan stirring constantly for 20-25 mins on slow flame)
- Check after few minutes, stir it lightly and again leave for cooking.
- Take out of the oven after 25 mins
(You can store this snack for min 6 days in air tight container).
- Here’s your Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas ready for munching.
No Fry Masala Chickpeas Snacks Recipe
No recipe Found