No oven cheesy garlic bread Recipe
You asked for it; how to make bread without an oven. How to make dominos/ pizza hut style cheesy garlic bread. Well here it is- follow the steps and exact measures for the best results.
(NOTE: If you don’t have yeast; then add 1 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp baking soda into maida along with 1 tsp sugar, salt and 1 tbs oil. Kneed it with 1/4th cup milk.
NOTE: If you want to bake in the oven then pre-heat for 10 min and bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees).
Preparation Method for No oven cheesy garlic bread
- 1/4th cup lukewarm milk.
- 1 tsp instant yeast.
- 1 tsp sugar.
- 1 cup maida.
- 1 tbs oil.
- 1.5 tbs butter.
- Chopped coriander.
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes.
- Black pepper.
How to make?
- Take 1/4th cup lukewarm milk (not cold not too hot milk).
- Add 1 tsp instant yeast.
- Add 1 tsp sugar – this will help yeast ferment nicely.
- Mix everything.
- In a mixing bowl, take 1 cup maida/ Plain Flour (you can make with wheat flour too by taking 50:50 Plain Flour and Wheat Flour)
- Add some salt into the flour.
- Never add salt into yeast as it will not let the yeast activate.
- Add 1 tbs oil
- Ensure all ingredients are room temperature.
- Now take yeast mixed milk and add it to flour mix.
- Make a soft dough.
- Add a little more oil and mix with the dough.
- Cover the bowl and let it proof for min 1-2 hours.
- Now make Garlic Butter.
- Melt 1.5 tbs butter.
- Add some finely chopped garlic.
- Add freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Add 1/2 tsp chilli flakes.
- And add some black pepper.
- And little salt
- Mix everything; garlic butter is ready.
- On the side, in a pan, make a layer of salt.
- Heat it up at low to medium flame for 10 minutes; this will be pre-heating.
- At the same temperature, we will make bread.
- Now take the dough which you had left for proofing for 1-2 hours; you will see that it has risen nicely – almost double in size.
- Dust some maida / plain flour on a flat surface.
- Take the dough and flatten it and make around with a hand.
- Apply Garlic butter to one half.
- Make a layer some boiled sweet corns, capsicum chopped, onion chopped and mozzarella cheese.
- Fold the dough to make a semi-circle and seal the borders.
- Now in another pan grease with garlic butter, and place the flattened half-round dough.
- Make soft cuts and apply some more garlic butter on top.
- Place it on the pre-heated pan of salt.
- Cover it and cook it for 30-35 minutes on low to medium flame – do not open in between.
- Now after 30-35 minutes flip the bread so that you get a golden crust on both side.
- And cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Take it off the pan – Garlic chese bread is ready; apply some more garlic butter on top to give you a nice glaze.
- Cut the fingers and enjoy this stuffed cheesy garlic bread.
Video for No oven cheesy garlic bread
No oven cheesy garlic bread
No recipe Found