- Prep Time20 Mins
- Serving3 People
- 3/4th cup of oats.
- 1 spoon besan (chickpeas flour).
- Finely chopped onion.
- Shredded carrot.
- Finely chopped tomatoes.
- Finely chopped green chillies.
- Finely chopped coriander.
- Haldi powder (turmeric powder).
How to Make Oats Chilla?
- Take 3/4th cup of oats and crush it in a mixer.
- To give it binding, add 1 spoon besan (chickpeas flour).
- Add some salt
- Now add some vegetables- finely chopped onion, carrots shredded and finely chopped tomatoes.
- Add 2 finely chopped green chillies and chopped coriander.
- Add haldi powder (Turmeric powder).
- Mix well.
- You can add red chilli powder too if you want it spicy.
- Add 2 spoon water and mix it then if you need to add 1 more spoon of water if you find the batter to be thick.
- Never put too much water as vegetables also release water
- Heat up the pan
take a few drops of oil.
- Now take 2-3 spoon of batter, spread it evenly and make pancakes out of the same.
- Cook on both the sides; takes 5-7 minutes on both sides.
- When you flip it before that apply oil on top.
- So there you go oats chille are ready.
No recipe Found