Oats Peanuts Chocolates Recipe
Now eat as many chocolates as you want. I have made it healthy with oats and flavored with peanuts. Best part is you can even have it like any-time-snacks or even before or after workout.
How to make Oats Peanuts Chocolates?
- 1 cup mildly roasted rolled / instant oats.
- 3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts (remove skin)- (Alternatives – Almond/ Walnut).
- 5-6 soft seedless dates (if you don’t use honey then add 2 dates more).
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder (optional).
- Add 1 tbs honey (optional).
- 120 gm dark / milk / white chocolate.
How to make?
- Take a chopper
Coarsely grind 1 cup mildly roasted rolled / instant oats.
- Transfer in a mixing bowl.
- Now add 3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts (remove skin / almonds or walnuts are optional).
- Grind to the coarse mixture & transfer in a bowl.
- Add 5-6 soft seedless dates in chopper (Soak in water if the dates are hard to grind).
- Take it into bowl.
- Add 1 tsp instant coffee powder (optional).
- Add 1 tbs honey (optional or to avoid honey add 2 more dates to the mixture).
- Mix everything well with hands.
- Roll out small balls from this mixture.
- Further melt 120 gm dark / milk chocolate.
- Dip all rolls into chocolate one by one.
- Top with 1 peanut on each chocolate.
- Rest all chocolates until they come to room temperature.
- Here’s your Delicious Peanuts & Oats Chocolate ready!!!
Watch Oats Peanuts Chocolates Recipe Video
Oats Peanuts Chocolates
No recipe Found