Suzi Pizza Recipe
Always look to incorporate oats into diet. Even pizza is possible with oats, then why not. Enjoy festive season with Oats Suji Pizza.
Preparation Method of Suzi Pizza
- 1.5 cup rolled oats/ regular thin oats.
- 3 tbs semolina (suji/ rava).
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 cup water.
- 2-3 tsp oil (to roast pizza base).
- Pizza sauce (you can check Pizza Sauce recipes on my page).
- Some finely chopped vegetables (colourful bell peppers, onions).
- Shredded mozzarella/ processed cheese.
- Some pizza seasonings.
How to make?
- Take a mixer jar, add 1.5 cup rolled oats/ regular thin oats, grind it well and make a fine powder.
- Transfer the powder in a mixing bowl, add 3 tbs semolina (suji/ rava – for binding)
(You can make gluten free pizza base by using besan instead of suji).
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add 1/2 cup water, mix it well and leave the mixture for 10-15 mins.
- If the batter becomes very thick then add some more water as required and bring it to the thinner consistency.
- Further heat up the pan, pour a spoonful of batter on it and make small shape 5-6 pizza base at a time.
- Drizzle some oil around it and cook it for 7-8 mins then flip it on the other side and press on it to get flatter base.
- Further once all pizza base are ready, put the stove on a slow flame.
- Add pizza sauce on each base (you can check Pizza Sauce recipes on my page or can be used any other pizza sauce).
- Add some finely chopped vegetables as per your choice (colourful bell peppers, onions and sweet corns).
- Add some shredded mozzarella/ processed cheese on it (optional/ add as per your choice).
- Add some pizza seasonings from top, cover the lid and cook it for 5 mins until the cheese melts.
- Take it on a serving plate…
- And then your Scrumptious, Tempting and Super Healthy Oats Suji Pizza is ready!!!
Watch Video for Suji Pizza
Oats Suji Pizza
No recipe Found