How to make Oats Thepla Recipe?
Oats Thepla Recipe | How to make quick and easy Oats Thepla |
Healthy breakfast Recipe So many ways you can introduce high fibre oats into ur regular food. Oats Thepla is another such delicious variation. I like this more than the regular thepla.
Love M #ChefMeghna #Thepla #indianFood #OatsThepla #Recipe #RecipeShare #Cooking #IndianFoodBloggers #FoodBlog #IndianFoodies #Spicey #Tasty #DelhiFoodies #BachelorsRecipes #DelhiFoodies #IFoundAwesom #StreetFoodIndia #GoodFoodIndia #IndianFood #MumbaiEats #MumbaiFood #GujaratFood #AhmedabadFoodie #MumbaiFoodie #IndianFoodieSquad #indianfoodbloggers.
Try Granola Jar Recipe.
- 1 cup water.
- 1 cup (plus more 2-
- 3 tbs for rolling thepla) rolled oats/ regular thin oats.
- Salt as per taste.
- 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Some ajwain.
- Some finely chopped coriander
- 1.5 tsp oil
- Oil/ ghee (to roast).
How to make?
- Heat up the pan, add 1 cup water and warm it.
- Take a mixer jar, add 1 cup rolled oats/regular thin oats, grind it well and make a fine powder. (While grinding add more 2-3 tbs oats to roll Thepla).
- Take a mixing bowl, add oats flour in it.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- Add some ajwain (crush with hands).
- Add some finely chopped coriander
(You can add shredded vegetables as per your choice).
- Add 1.5 tsp oil in warm water and then add it in the mixture.
- Mix it well and rest the dough for 10-15 mins to soak water in oats. (If you find the batter runny, you can then grind some more oats and add it to the mixture – oats can soak good amount of water, accordingly add spices in it).
- Further roll out few balls from the prepared dough.
- Place a polythene on rolling board(to avoid sticking).
- Sprinkle some oats flour on it, take a ball and sprinkle some flour over it, cover it with polythene and flatten the ball with the help of rolling pin.
- Keep rolling by applying some dry flour and roll thick thepla.
- Now heat up the pan, place thepla on it.
- Flip the thepla after 5 mins and brush some oil/ ghee on it it, again flip it and brush oil/ ghee on the other side and cook for another 5 mins on medium flame. (Make more theplas following the same procedure).
- And then your Oh So Healthy Oats Thepla is ready!!!
Serve it with curd and fresh chillies to taste it yummm…
Watch Oats Thepla Recipe
Oats Thepla Recipe
No recipe Found