Oreo Chocolate Dessert Recipe
Oreo Chocolate Pudding
I like these kinds of low-cost low effort no butter no cream – very few ingredients desserts. Here is the Oreo Choco Dessert recipe video.
Making process of Oreo Chocolate Dessert
- 1 cup milk.
- 2 tsp cornflour.
- 1 tsp diluted coffee in water.
- 1 tbsp sugar.
- A pinch of salt.
- Some milk chocolates and chocolate biscuits (crushed in a mixie).
How to make?
- Heat up milk at medium flame.
- Once Milk gets hot, add coffee, sugar, a pinch of salt and diluted corn-flour
keep stirring till the mixture gets thick.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate, stir till chcolate gets melted and bring the mixture to room temperature.
- Take the small glass, add crushed biscuit crumbs at the bottom as first layer,
now with a spoon add some chocolate mix and make it the 2nd layer.
- Like this make layers.
- Decorate with chocolate shave.
- Keep it in refrigerator for couple of hours before serving.
Watch Oreo Chocolate Dessert Video
Oreo Chocolate Dessert
No recipe Found