How to make Palak Chole Tikki?
- Finely chopped garlic 3 cloves.
- 2-3 finely chopped fresh green chillies
- Finely shredded ginger.
- 1 small bunch of finely chopped spinach(palak).
- Some lime juice.
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas(chole).
- Some roasted cumin seeds(jeera) powder.
- Some chole masala.
- Some fresh/dry bread crumbs.
- Salt as per taste.
- Some grated cheese.
- Take a chopper/mixer jar, add finely chopped garlic 3 cloves.
- Add some finely chopped fresh green chillies.
- Add some finely chopped ginger.
- Add some finely chopped spinach(rinsed well).
- Puree is optional, but to avoid excessive water
chopped spinach is used.
- Add some lime juice(to prevent spinach from getting black) in the mixture and grind it to rugged texture.
- Transfer the mixture in a mixing bowl.
- Now add chickpeas in the mixing jar
(soaked overnight and boiled in the pressure cooker up to 2-3 whistles – should not be over cooked).
- Add some roasted cumin seeds powder.
- Add some chole masala(garam masala/chat masala/black salt is optional).
- Add some fresh/dry bread crumbs(gram flour/rice flour is optional for binding).
- Add salt as per taste, grind it to rugged texture
(Grind it with less amount of mixture/in parts to get good texture).
- Now transfer the whole mixture in the same bowl of spinach and mix it well by your hand.
- Make small round shape cutlets from it,
keep the cutlets in refrigerator for 15-20 mins.
- Now heat up the pan, pour some oil/butter in it and keep it on high flame.
- Put all the cutlets in pan and cook on medium flame until it gets golden-brown colour then flip it.
- Put some grated cheese on the top of cutlets (optional)
Garnish with tomato ketchup and some fresh coriander.
- So here’s your Nutritious Chole Palak Tikki ready.
Watch Palak Chole Tikki
Palak Chole Tikki
No recipe Found