Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
What is the first thing comes to your mind when you think of paneer?
For me obviously it is paneer butter masala.
Paneer Butter Masala or Paneer Makhani is like a one-pot dish. One-pot dish means you can do everything from cooking, purey to finishing in one pot. Paneer butter masala recipe is slightly mild with a smooth and velvety texture, and has a lovely tang from tomatoes. Just in case if you are even thinking about another recipe… Don’t!
Also check Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe.
How to make Paneer Butter Masala?
- 3 tsp Oil.
- 1.5 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste.
- 1 Onion chopped.
- Salt as per taste.
- 1 Green chili.
- 2 Bay Leaves.
- 2 Cardamom.
- 7-8 Cashews.
- 3 Tomatoes (chopped).
- 2 Dry Red Chillies.
- 1.5 tsp Garam Masala.
- 2 tbs Butter.
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder.
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup.
- 200 gm Paneer cubes.
- Kasuri Methi.
- 1 tbs Cooking Cream.
- Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Heat up a pan.
- Add 2 tsp oil.
- Add 1 tsp Ginger
- Let it cook for a while.
- Add chopped onion.
- Add salt.
- Add Green Chilli.
- Cook till Onion gets brown.
- Add Bay Leaves (Tej Pasta).
- Now add Cardamom.
- Add Cashews
- Add Tomatoes
- Add 2 Dry Red Chillies
- Mix it well.
- Add 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Cover the pan & let it cook for 7-10 minutes.
- After that take out the mixture & Put into Mixer Jar.
- Make a smooth paste.
- That will prepare the smooth gravy.
- Now heat up the pan again.
- Add 2 tbs Butter & 1 tsp Oil.
- Little oil helps ensure the butter doesn’t get burnt.
- Add 1/2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- This will help give a nice texture to the gravy.
- Add 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder and
- Add 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Add 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- Mix it well.
- Now add the gravy that we had prepared earlier.
- Keep mixing it.
- Time to now add paneer cubes.
- Add Kasuri Methi.
- Add 1/2 tbs of Cooking cream now while mixing the gravy.
- Mix it nicely.
- Your Paneer Butter Masala Recipe is ready.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, grated paneer & cooking cream.
Watch Paneer Butter Masala Recipe Video
Paneer butter masala is One of the most loved dishes of paneer. This is a simple recipe that can be cooked at home by following the process provided by Chef Meghna in the video tutorial. The recipe can be made within 40 minutes.
The recipe provided by Meghna is the standard form of paneer butter masala. however you can change some ingredients as per your taste aur availability. in this paneer recipe, Simple steps are involved.
Paneer Butter Masala
No recipe Found