Paneer ki Sabjee
Get Paneer & Tomatoes from market and rest I will help you prepare this Paneer ki Sabjee in quick time with available ingredients at home.
How to make make Paneer Ki Sabjee?
- 300 gm Paneer.
- 1 tsp Jeera (cumin seeds).
- 2 dal chini (cinnamon sticks).
- 2 dry red chilli.
- Few garlic cloves.
- 2 cardamom (elaichi).
- 2 onions cut in large pieces.
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- 3-4 tomato chopped.
- 1/2 tsp haldi (turmeric powder).
- 1 tsp dhaniya powder (coriander powder).
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- 1 tsp garam masala.
- Few cashews.
- A pinch of sugar
Coriander for garnishing.
- 1/2 capsicum.
How to make?
- Heat up a pan on medium flame.
- Add 2 tbsp oil.
- You could do half and half oil and butter.
- Add Cumin Seeds 1 tsp (Jeera).
- Add few cinnamon sticks (Dal chini).
- Add 2 cloves (long).
- Add 2 cardamom by opening with hands (elaichi).
- Add 2 dry red chilli.
- Let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Add couple of garlic cloves and wait till it gets mildly fried.
- No need to chop anything; later on we are going to crush everything in a mixie
now add 1 large chopped onion, let it get fried till it gets tender.
- Add salt per taste, it will help cook onions quickly.
- Add 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste.
- Add 3-4 tomatoes chopped.
- Now let it cook.
- Add 1/2 tsp Haldi (Turmeric powder).
- Add 1 tsp Dhania powder (Coriander powder).
- Add 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli powder.
- Add 1 tsp Garam Masala.
- Add few cashews (Optional).
- Cover and let it cook till it gets cooked for 5 -7 minutes.
- Wait till tomatoes get mushy.
- Now switch off the flame and let it cool down.
- Crush everything in a mixie so you will get nice tomato gravy.
- In the same pan, take 1 tbs oil.
- And saute onions and capsicums cut in cubes.
- Don’t overcook the capsicum and onions; it will get cooked again along with gravy.
- Take out onion and capsicum.
- And in the same pan now take the crushed gravy
add 1/2 cup water so that gravy gets little thin.
- Add a pinch or sugar to balance sourness of tomato.
- Now add paneer cubes (If you don’t have paneer, then add boiled potato or boiled eggs or chicken).
- Leave 2-3 cubes of paneer to use for garnishing later on (as we will not use cream).
- Mix well, add another 1/4th cup of water, cover the lead and let it cook for 5 min.
- Now add saute capsicum and onions, cover the lead and let it cook for 5 more minutes.
- Paneer sabjee is ready.
- Garnish with grated paneer and coriander leave.
- Enjoy with rice, roti or bread.
Watch video for Paneer Ki Sabjee
Paneer ki Sabji
No recipe Found