पनीर स्वीटकॉर्न पोकेट्स / Paneer Pockets
Kids get bored during the lock down, I thought this variation of snack would make your family happy. Pockets made from bread with the stuffing of Paneer, Sweetcorn and Green Coriander Chutney – tastes great; and adds a bit of fun. What is the best part? This is shallow-fried, and so low on oil. Enjoy Paneer Sweet Corn Bread Pockets –
Cooking Process of Paneer Pockets
- In a bowl, take 100 gm Paneer.
- Add 1/2 cup boiled sweetcorn (Alternatively, you can add carrots too).
- Add some Spring onion finely chopped.
- Add 2 Fresh green chilies finely chopped (Alternatively, you can use red chilli powder or chilli flakes).
- Then add 2 spoons hung curd (Alternatively, you can use mayonnaise or cheese spread).
- To give it the flavours, I have used Green Coriander Chutney which we use commonly in a vegetable sandwich or as a side condiment with Indian snacks. (Alternatively, you may use Pizza sauce 1 spoon).
- Add little salt – go easy on the salt as chutney will also have salt.
- Add some crushed peppers.
- Mix well- stuffing is ready.
- Take a few slices of bread and take-out sides.
- Flatten with a rolling pin.
- Apply water on the sides of the bread.
- Now seal the borders and using the fork lock the sides so they don’t open up when we do shallow fry.
- So your pockets are ready to go for further cooking.
- Heat up the pan, pour few spoons of oil and place 4-5 bread pockets for shallow fry.
- Cook on both sides for 3-4 minutes.
- So pockets are ready; just eat them with ketchup or just like that actually, you don’t need anything.
Watch Paneer Pockets Recipe Video
No recipe Found