Peanut Butter in Two Flavours
Ok so this is my twist to regular peanut butter. So if you are a peanut butter fan then must try the chocolate flavor for sure. The effort is mainly crushing the peanuts a few times, rest the peanuts do the job of releasing oil to form the butter. I have made this in healthier way using honey; but if you’re vegan then can use other alternatives of sweetness or skip too. Watch till the end, have explained how to store too.
How to make 2 Flavors of Peanut Butter?
- 1.5 cup peanuts.
- 1.5 tbs honey (other sweetener – optional/ avoid honey to make it vegan).
- 1.5 tsp oil (any odourless/ peanut oil).
- Salt as per taste.
- 2 tsp finely chopped dark chocolate (for flavour).
How to make?
- Take a small mixer jar, add some roasted peanuts, grind it to rough texture and transfer in a bowl.
- (To roast heat up the pan, dry roast 1.5 cup peanuts on medium flame until its skin turns golden-brown. Transfer on a clean kitchen cloth and let it cool down, then remove the skin and use).
- Further to make peanut butter, take remaining peanuts in mixer jar.
- Grind and make fine powder.
- Then add 1.5 tbs honey (other sweeteners – optional/ avoid honey to make it vegan).
- Add 1.5 tsp oil (any odourless/ peanut oil).
- Grind this mixture for 6-7 times.
- During this time, you’ll see the peanuts go in stages from crumbs to a dry ball to a smooth and creamy texture.
- Add salt as per taste and mix it.
- Transfer peanut butter in a small jar.
- To make it flavoured, add remaining peanut butter in a bowl.
- Add 2 tsp finely chopped dark chocolate.
- Add 1 tsp crushed peanuts, mix it well and transfer in another jar.
(Store in refrigerator for 3-4 months).
- And then your Super Healthy & Easiest Peanut Butter along with your Favourite Chocolate Flavour ready!!!
Watch 2 Flavors of Peanut Butter Recipe Video
No recipe Found