- July 15, 2021
- Difficulty: easy
Peanut Dosa Recipe
This one is so very special to my heart. Peanuts we all love to eat but imagine that flavor coming in a Dosa. With some Besan and Rice flour it also gets reasonably crispy. Absolutely a blast of flavors in mouth- enjoy protein packed Peanuts Dosa.
How to make Peanut Dosa Recipe ?
- 1/2 cup peanuts (mildly roasted & soaked in water).
- Finely chopped small ginger knob.
- Some chopped green chillies.
- Approx 1 cup water
1/2 cup gram flour (besan).
- 1/2 cup rice flour.
- Salt as per taste.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi).
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera).
- Chopped veggies (onion, tomato & coriander – optional).
- Some salt & chilly powder (to sprinkle on veggies).
How to make?
- Take a mixer jar, add 1/2 cup peanuts (mildly roasted & soaked in water).
- Add finely chopped small ginger knob.
- Add some chopped green chillies.
- Add approx 3/4 cup water.
- Grind to make smooth batter (as dosa batter consistency).
- Now add 1/2 cup gram flour (besan).
- Add 1/2 cup rice flour (you can also take only besan or only rice flour).
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi).
- Add 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera).
- Add 1/4 cup water and again grind it
(check batter consistency then add water as required).
- Now heat up the pan to make dosa.
- Add some oil and wipe with a tissue.
- Pour batter and spread it around with the help of spoon.
- Add some finely chopped veggies (onion, tomato & coriander – optional).
- Sprinkle some salt & chilly powder
Drizzle some oil around dosa.
- Cook it on medium flame.
- Flip when it turns golden-brown.
- Cook for a while & flip again.
- Fold dosa in the middle and transfer on a plate
(make more dosas with the same procedure).
- Enjoy your Healthy Protein Rich Peanut Dosa with Coconut-Dahi ki Chutney!!!
Watch Peanut Dosa Recipe Video
Peanut Dosa Recipe
No recipe Found