Peri Peri Paneer Sandwich Recipe
Peri Peri Flavor is something that we all love but the challenge there is that the ingredients that go into making it are expensive also where to use it; so here is the idea of twisting it to get the same flavors but make it from available & affordable ingredients. Peri Peri flavored Paneer that can go into sandwich, hotdog, burger; canopies, roti stuffings or you can have it just like that.
Cooking Process of Peri Peri Paneer Sandwich
As you all know that the video for the recipe also embedded in the post but still you all need to note the recipe’s content (method and ingredients used).
Do not confused in the method written below. If you have some confusion then please watch the video session again and again. Best of luck to all Chefs.
- 1.5 tsp sugar.
- 1 tsp dry dry oregano.
- 1.5 tsp chilli flakes.
- 1 tsp dry parsley (fresh parsley-optional).
- 1.5 tsp rec chilli powder(Kashmiri)
- Salt as per taste.
- 2 tsp oil.
- Some finely chopped garlic.
- Some finely chopped ginger.
- Onion puree
- Some finely chopped tomatoes.
- Some finely chopped green onions.
- Some finely chopped capsicum.
- 350 grm chopped paneer(small cubes).
- Some water.
- Some lemon juice.
- Hot dog buns(bread slice – optional)
(For salad shredded cabbage & carrots, salad leaves – optional).
- Take a mortar and pestle.
- Add 1.5 tsp sugar.
- Add 1 tsp dry oregano.
- Add 1.5 tsp chilli flakes.
- Add 1 tsp dry parsley(fresh parsley-optional).
- Add 1.5 tsp rec chilli powder(Kashmiri).
- Add salt as per taste and mix it well.
- Now heat up the pan, pour 2 tsp oil in it.
- Add some finely chopped garlic.
- Add some finely chopped ginger.
- Add onion puree.
- Add some finely chopped tomatoes.
- Add some finely chopped green onions.
- Add some finely chopped capsicum(optional).
- Add peri peri masala that we made earlier and mix it well.
- Add 350 grm chopped paneer small cubes.
- Sprinkle some water, mix it and turn off the stove when it is half cooked(do not overcook all these vegetables).
- Now sprinkle some lemon juice(black salt – optional), mix it and rest for a while.
(For salad take shredded cabbage & carrots, salad leaves – optional).
- Take 4-5 hot dog buns(grill them in a pan – optional) and place some salad in it and fill some flavourful peri peri paneer.
- And then your Spicy Treat Peri Peri Paneer Sandwiches are ready to serve.
Watch Peri Peri Paneer Sandwich Recipe Video
Peri Per Paneer Sandwich Recipe Tips
- Peri Peri sandwich is originated from South Africa but it has Indian taste.
- All homemade masala and choke items are used in this Peri Peri sandwich.
- You can use some additional vegetables also.
- As per video you have the right to use the optional item.
Watch same recipe on YouTube too: https://youtu.be/KEDX1nvJzl4.
Peri Peri Paneer Sandwich: Healthy Recipe
- Peri Peri sandvich is a a healthy recipe.
- It is a high protein diet. The masala and other vegetables used in the recipe are to Healthy that anyone can take this sandwich at any time of the day.
- As we all know that paneer is a rich source of protein so do not hesitate for this Sandwich.
- Chef Meghna always try to deliver a healthy recipe or food item which can be most recommendable to kids.
Peri-Peri Paneer Sandwich Recipe
No recipe Found