Pista Mango Fruit Custard Recipe
Easy to make, and a household dessert in India given California Pistachio twist as Mango and Pistachio is a delicious combination. Enjoy this Pista Mango Fruit with Custard with family; made in few minutes. Enjoy it chilled.
How to make Pista Mango Fruit Custard ?
- 1 tsp Custard Powder.
- 1 tbs milk.
- 1 tbs condensed milk.
- 1/2 Ltr Milk.
- Chopped mangoes
- Add Pomergranate.
- Serve Chilled.
- Some blanched and chopped California Pistachios for garnishing.
How to make?
- Add 1 tbs Milk to 1 tsp Custard Powder.
- Stir well and keep aside.
- Take 1/2 Ltr milk and add 1 tbs condensed milk.
- Heat up milk and condensed milk.
- Keep stirring.
- Add custard powder milk mixture.
- Stir and boil till milk gets thickened.
- Now let it cool down.
- Add chopped mangoes, pistachios, pomergranate.
- Garnish with pomergranate and California Pistachios.
Watch Pista Mango Fruit Custard Recipe Video
Pista Mango Fruit Custard
No recipe Found