Pizza Recipe / No Oven Tawa Pizza
We have tried Roti Pizza, Bread Pizza and now the No Oven Pizza. Have shown how to make from start to end pizza base, and you can store it too. Given lots of queries on Yeast v/s Baking Powder, have taken down earlier video and reuploading to ensure there is clarity. You can replace Yeast with Baking Powder, the details are given below.
To make pizza base–
- 3/4 th Cup warm water
- 1 tsp Yeast (instant or dry) –
- If No Yeast, then use Baking Powder 2 tsp.
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 cup plain flour (Maida) and keep half a cup maida for dusting
- Salt to test
- 1 tbs oil
- To make pizza-
Pizza sauce (you will the recipe of pizza sauce in my Roti Pizza or Bread Pizza recipe videos).
- 1 Onion ( cut in to the slice)
- 2 tbs Sweet corn ( boiled)
Capsicum (cut in to the slice).
- Tomatoes (cut in to the slice).
- Pizza cheese.
- Pizza seasonings
Process to make
To make pizza dough:
- Add 1 tsp yeast and 1 tsp sugar into lukewarm water. Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Add the yeast mixture in the 2 cups of plain flour with salt and oil. (If you don’t have yeast, you may use 2 tsp baking powder)
- Make soft dough.
- Leave this dough to ferment for one hour.
- After one hour, when your dough becomes double in size, take it on a work surface and kneed the dough once again.
- Divide the dough in to 3-4 equal portions.
- Roll the one portion of the dough to a round shape.
- Use fingers first and the rolling pin.
- Keep dusting the dough.
- Place the rolled dough on a warm pan.
- Again use fingers to expand a little.
- Use fork to make small holes this will ensure pizza base doesn’t expand or rise further while cooking.
- Cook the rolled dough from the both the side for 5 minutes.
- At the time when base is half cooked you can take it off and store too.
- Apply pizza sauce on one side.
- Add all the toppings (onion, boiled corn, capsicum, tomatoes).
- Add pizza cheese and seasoning also.
- Cover the pan and cook the pizza for more 5 to 7 minutes or till you get nice golden colour at the bottom and cheese gets melted.
- In between add one spoon of oil in side of the pan.
- Your pan pizza is ready.. serve it hot.
Watch Pizza Recipe Video
- best pizza recipe
- cook with meghna
- crispy pizza
- easy pizza recipe
- how to cook pizza on pan
- how to make pizza crust
- how to make pizza dough
- how to make pizza without yeast
- how to make thin crust pizza
- how to store pizza base
- make pizza at home without oven
- making pizza on tawa
- no bake pizza
- pan pizza
- pizza dough recipe
- pizza made easy
- pizza recipe
- pizza recipe in hindi
- pizza sauce
- pizza topping
- pizza toppings
- pizza without oven
- pizza without oven recipe
- pizza without yeast recipe pizza without bake
- recipe of pizza
- tawa pizza banane ka tarika
- tawa pizza recipe
- tawa pizza recipe with yeast
No recipe Found