How to make Poached Eggs On Avocado Toasts?
- Toasted bread.
- 1/2 Avocado.
- 1/2 Lime juice.
- Salt & Pepper.
- Finely chopped green onion.
- Finely chopped coriander.
- Finely chopped green chillies.
- For garnishing- sesame seeds,pomegranate and coriander leaves.
- First make avocado toast-
- Mash avocado with a fork and immediately squeeze lime else avocado will turn black.
- Add some salt & finely chopped green chilies.
- Add chopped spring onions & coriander.
- Mix it well.
- Apply this avocado mix on a toasted bread.
- Making poached egg.Heat 2 to 3 inches of water in a deep pan to boiling.
- Make sure you adjust the heat to keep water simmering gently and not boiling.
- Now break eggs one at a time into a cup. Now, gently slip egg into water.
- Cook eggs until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard.
- 3 to 5 minutes should be enough. Do not stir.
- Now lift eggs from water with dotted spoon so that water gets drained.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper & place it on the avocado toast immediately.
- Garnish with pomegranate, sesame seeds and coriander leaves.
- Enjoy the power-packed healthy breakfast.
- Some tips for the poached eggs-
- Use very fresh eggs for poaching as the egg will hold its shape better.
- Don’t swirl the water when poaching eggs.
- Never poach eggs ahead of time .
- Never refrigerate poached eggs, eat them fresh.
- Just a saucepan and a dotted spoon are all that’s needed for superb poached eggs.
Poached Eggs On Avocado Toasts
No recipe Found