Pocket Egg Toast Recipe
Last year I had shared this recipe on my page, but thought of reminding parents of adding this to breakfast for kids; especially those who are fussy eaters. Let this be your tomorrow’s breakfast.
Preparation Method: Pocket Egg Toast
- 2 eggs.
- 1 tbs milk
- Chopped coriander leaves.
- Chopped green onions.
- Chopped 1 tomato.
- Chopped 1 green chillies
How to make?
- Take Omelete mix : 2 Eggs beaten with salt, 1 tbs milk, black pepper, coriander, chopped green onion, tomatoes chopped and 1 finely chopped green chilli.
- Take bread slices and create cavity
- Heat up the pan medium flame.
- Take 1 tsp oil.
- Place bread rims and fill with egg mixture slightly;
wait for it to cook a little and then pour some more egg mixture.
- And apply little tomato ketchup on the cut bread portions and place them above the egg filled cavity.
- Now cover the pan with a lead and let it cook for 5-7 min on slow flame.
- Pour little oil on the other side before flipping.
- Again cook for 5-7 minutes by covering the lead.
- Egg Pocket toasts are ready.
- Serve with coriander and chopped tomato or just have it like that.
Watch Video for Pocket Egg Toast
Pocket Egg Toast
No recipe Found