Power Salad in Jar I Watch This Video To Learn How To Carry Salad Jar to Work | Protein Salad recipe
POWER SALAD IN JAR - Many times people ask me how I carry salad in tiffin. Here is the trick.
How to eat?
1. If it’s a square / flat bowl then its easy; just open and eat
2. But if its a jar then you need to empty the whole thing upside down in a bowl and eat. So simple.
- Take a glass jar / tiffin box
- Pour 1.5 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Add 1/2 tsp Mustard Paste
- Add some Honey (for sweetness)
- Add 1/2 Lemon Juice
- Add Crushed Black Pepper
- Add Salt to taste & give it a good mix
- Add boiled Sweetcorn, boiled Chickpea & boiled Barley
- Further add chopped Beetroot, Carrot, Capsicum, Purple Cabbage & White Cabbage
- Add chopped Cucumber & Tomatoes
- Add some Almond Flakes (for crunch)
- Enjoy this Super Healthy Power Salad in Jar