- February 22, 2021
- Difficulty: easy
Rava Dosa Recipe
So many times I must have had this in a South Indian Restaurant – Rava Dosa – is a very different type of dosa in terms of making vs other dosa that we usually make. So here’s the restaurant-style Instant Rava Dosa Recipe for you.
How to make Rava Dosa ?
- 1/2 cup Rice Flour (Chawal ka Atta).
- 1/2 cup Rava (Semolina).
- 1/4th cup Plain.
- Flour (Maida).
- Salt per taste.
- Finely chopped onions (If you are
- Jain then Onions are optional).
- Finely chopped 2 green chillies (as per your taste).
- Finely chopped coriander.
- 1 tsp Jeera (Cumin Seeds).
- Few fresh curry leaves (optional).
- Water 4-5 cups.
- In a mixing bowl, take 1/2 cup Rava (Semolina)
- Add 1/2 cup Rice Flour (Chawal Ka Atta)
- Add 1/4th cup Maida
- Mix well.
- Now Add salt per taste
- Add finely chopped onions
- Add finely chopped green chillies
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves
- Now Add 1 tsp Jeera (Cumin Seeds)
- Add few curry leaves
- Add 4 to 5 cup water in parts; start with 1 cup of water & mix well so that there are no lumps left then add another cup of water.
- Leave the batter for 15-20 minutes as Rava will typically absorb water and become thick
and we want very runny watery consistency of Rava Dosa batter, so add another 1-2 cups.
- Heat up the pan, make sure it’s hot.
- Now pour the batter on the pan and pour few drops of oil on the sides.
- Crispy Rava dosa will be ready in quick time.
- Serve Rava Dosa with Coconut Chutney and Tomato Chutney.
Watch Rava Dosa Recipe Video
No recipe Found