Rava Idli Recipe | झटपट बनाये सॉफ़्ट फूली हुई तड़का रवा इडली I Sooji Idli Recipe | Idli Recipe
So healthy and tasty Rava Idli is my all-time favourite, with a bit of healthy twist, sharing my version of Rava (Semolina) Idli Recipe.
0 Add to Favorites
- Take 1 cup Rava (Suji)
- Add 1 cup shredded carrots - this is optional - it's just my way of adding vegetables to kids tiffin
- Add 2 spoons of curd (dahin)
- Mix well
- Now switch on the flame, heat up a small pan
- Add some oil in this pan
- Add 1 tsp Rai (Mustard Seeds)
- Wait for mustard seeds to crackle up
- Meanwhile, n the mixing bowl, add some green chillies finely chopped as per your taste
- Add some chopped coriander leaves
- add fresh curry leaves
- Mix well
- When you hear the crackling sound of mustard seeds, add few chopped cashews
- And let it warm up some more, and add this tadka to rava mix
- Add some salt
- Add 2 cup water (for every 1 cup Rava)
- Leave the batter for rest for 5-10 minutes
- Now add 2 tsp fruit salt and add a spoon of water on top
- and mix immediately
- Now grease idli mould and fill with this idly batter- don't fill fully; it will enlarge a little
- And make idli in the idli steamer for 10 minutes.
- Check by piercing a knife or sharp object to see that it comes our cleanly from idli means it's cooked properly.
- Switch of the flame.
- Take out idli and serve with chutney, sambhar.
- You will find coconut chutney, tomato chutney and sambhar recipes on my channel and website chefmeghnas.in