Rava Tomato Paratha Recipe
Another super healthy recipe – Rava Tomato Paratha – made with 1/2 tsp oil – yes that’s all the oil you need to make this. Preparation is different from traditional paratha. No rolling pin required and just cook on slow flame. Do make during as well as after the lockdown is over.
How to make Rava Tomato Paratha?
- 1 cup Rava (suji) (Semolina).
- 2 tomatoes crushed in a mixie to make tomato puree.
- Chopped coriander leaves.
- 1 small finely chopped onion.
- 2 finely chopped green chillies.
- 2 tbs grated fresh coconut (optional).
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (Jeera).
- 1/4th cup buttermilk.
- 1/2 tsp oil.
How to make?
- Take 1 cup Rava in a bowl.
- Take 2 tomato puree (tomato crushed in the mixer).
- Add some coriander leaves chopped, finely chopped 1 small onion and 2 green chillies.
- Mix everything.
- Add 2 tbsp grated fresh coconut – This is optional if you don’t have then it’s fine.
- Add 1 tsp cumin seeds (Jeera).
- Add salt per taste.
- Mix everything.
- Add 1/4th cup buttermilk – add in two parts.
- We don’t want it to be a runny batter.
- Now cover the bowl with a lead & give it 15 min rest.
- Rava batter is nicely set.
- We will now make crispy Rava Paratha.
- Now heat up the pan, and add few drops of oil just to grease the pan.
- Take a handful of Rava mixture and place it on the pan; try giving it a round shape with hands.
- Apply little water on your hands so that it doesn’t get stick to your hand.
- Keep flame on slow.
- Now cover the pan and let it cook for 7-8 minutes on each side.
- You don’t need to use any more oil.
- This is quite a healthy paratha, and to be eaten hot.
- Crispy Rava Tomato Paratha is ready to enjoy with Curd or Coriander Chutney.
Watch Rava Tomato Paratha Recipe Video
Rava Tomato Paratha
No recipe Found