Rose Falooda Ice-Cream Recipe
Showing you Falooda, Falooda ki Sev, its thick creamy milk and Basil seeds – everything from scratch. Now enjoy the Summer !!! For ice cream you will have to either buy or make at home per my recipe video – 5 types of ice creams.
How to make Rose Falooda Ice-Cream?
- 1 cup milk + some more milk (mix with custard powder).
- 2 cup water.
- A bowl of chilled water & ice cubes.
- 1 tsp sugar (optional).
- 5-6 tbs corn flour.
- 1/2 tsp custard powder.
- 1.5 tsp condensed milk
- 1 tbs basil seeds (sabja beej).
- Rose syrup (as per taste).
- Ice cream.
- Chopped dry fruits.
- A cherry on top.
How to make?
- Heat up the pan, add 1 cup milk.
- Take another flat pan, add 1.5 cup water.
- Add 1 tsp sugar (optional).
- Add approx 5-6 tbs corn flour, mix it well and then put it on medium heat.
- Keep stirring continuously (to avoid sticking) until it turns transparent & thick (like jelly texture).
- Dilute some milk with 1/2 tsp custard powder and add in milk pan.
- Keep stirring both mixtures.
- Add 1.5 tsp condensed milk in milk pan
(You can check Condensed Milk recipe on my page).
- Turn off the heat when milk mixture turns slightly thick.
- Let it cool down and keep in refrigerator.
- Soak 1 tbs basil seeds(sabja) in 1/2 cup water (5 min).
- Further take a bowl filled with chilled water and ice cubes.
- Take a piping bag with star nozzle.
- Pour corn flour mixture in it and put sev in water.
- Now take a tall glass to assemble falooda.
- Put rose syrup on the wall of glass.
- Add sev in glass.
- Add basil seeds.
- Add some more rose syrup (as per taste).
- Add ice cream.
- Pour milk mixture in it.
- Top with some sev, sabja, rose syrup, chopped dry fruits and a cherry.
- And then enjoy your Chilled, Heavenly Falooda with Ice Cream !
Rose Falooda Ice-Cream Recipe Video
Rose Falooda Ice-Cream
No recipe Found