Recipe to make Roti Pizza On Tawa at Home
Ok so don’t order pizza anymore. Just make extra few wheat chapatis at home. Rest I will show how you can make a thin crust pizza at home from sauce to toppings to final Wheat Roti Pizza on Tawa and in the oven.
Preparation method for Roti Pizza On Tawa
- 4 chapatis.
- 10 small Tomato (Boiled in water for 5-7 minutes, skin pilled & chopped).
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves.
- 1/2 Chopped Onion.
- 1/4 Chopped.
- Chilli flakes.
- A Pinch of Sugar
- Dry Basil Leaves / seasoning.
- Olive oil.
How to make Roti Pizza on Tawa ?
- Take a pan.
- Pour few drops of Oil & Heat it.
- Add 3 cloves of Garlic – crushed
- Add chopped onion – less than 1/2 cup.
- Leave some onion for pizza topping.
- Add salt per taste, it will help cook onion faster.
- Add chopped tomato.
- Add Chilli flakes.
- Pizza sauce is nicely cooked.
- Now add a pinch of sugar to balance the sour taste of tomato.
- Add fresh or dry basil leaves.
- Switch off the flame & let the sauce come to room temperature.
- Heat the pan.
- Take ready cooked chapatis.
- Take few drops of oil on pan & place the roti on it.
- And let it become little crispy.
- Now take the roti back and let it cool down.
- Apply Pizza sauce on top.
- Add Capsicum, Onion, Sweetcorn, Cheese and basil leaves as Toppings
Sprinkle salt and seasoning.
- Take few drops of oil in the pan. Put the roti pizza on it, and cover it.
- Let Cheese melt in the steam.
- Roti pizza will get crispy in 7-8 minutes.
- Vegetable topping will become partially soft but crunchy.
- Ensure pizza is placed on rack for
- 1-2 minutes so it doesn’t get soft
- Cut the pizza & have it.l
- Don’t wait. Bon Appetite!!!
Learn how to make Rajasthani Mung Dal Ka Paratha.
Watch Roti Pizza On Tawa Recipe Video
Roti Pizza On Tawa
No recipe Found