Sabudana Paratha Recipe
Process to make Sabudana Paratha...
Sabudana Paratha's Recipe Secret
- 1/2 cup sabudana (sego)- soaked for 3-4 hour in water (not cooked).
- Salt (if you are making for fasting then use Sendha Namak).
- 2 boiled potatoes mashed.
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (cumin seeds).
- 2 Finely chopped green chillies.
- Finely chopped coriander.
- 2 tbs crushed peanuts.
- 1/2 fresh lemon juice.
How to make Sabudana Paratha?
- Soak 1/2 cup sabudana (sego) for 3-4 hours and take them out.
- Add some salt (if making for fasting, you can use sendha namak).
- Add 2 boiled mashed potatoes.
- Add 1 tsp jeera (cumin seeds)
- Add 2 finely chopped green chillies.
- Add some finely chopped coriander
- Add 2 tbs crushed peanuts.
- Add 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Press everything with spoon & hand and keep mixing.
- Add some curd to make it paratha dough consistency
- Now cover the rolling board with plastic.
- Apply some oil on it with hands spread.
- Take some of sabudana mix and try to flatten it to give paratha shape with hands.
- This will be a thick paratha.
- Once paratha flat shape is ready; lift the plastic and take out paratha upside down.
- Heat up the pan, pour some oil before and after placing paratha for cooking.
- Cook it on both side on slow flame
If you make it on fast flame then sabudana will not get cooked.
- Sabudana paratha is ready; enjoy warm sabudana paratha with cold curd and coriander chutney.
Watch Sabudana Paratha Recipe Video
More about Sabudana Paratha
Sabudana paratha is that kind of recipe which can be used in the holidays for fasting people. so this is not a kind of dish which cannot be taken by fasting people (vrat).
If you are on vrat, then you can use sendha Namak or sendha salt in the paratha.
No recipe Found