Sandwich Barfi Recipe
This one’s different and gives interesting texture of dry fruits and burfi together. Celebrate New Year and Bhai Duj with this Sandwich Burfi made at home.
How to make Sandwich Barfi ?
- 1/4 cup Almonds.
- 1/4 cup Pistachios.
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
2 tbs Dry Coconut (optional).
- 4-5 Cardamom Powder.
- Few Kesar threads (soaked in 1 tbs lukewarm Milk).
- 1/4 cup melted Ghee.
- 1/2 cup Lukewarm Milk.
- Approx 2 cup + 2 tbs Milk Powder (dairy whitener).
- 1/2 cup Powder Sugar.
To garnish : Gold Leaf, Almonds and Kesar.
How to make?
- In a mixer jar, add 1/4 cup Almonds, 1/4 cup Pistachios & 1/4 cup Walnuts.
- Add 2 tbs Dry Coconut (optional).
- Add 4-5 Cardamom Powder.
- Grind to a fine powder & tranfer in a bowl.
- In the same mixture jar, add approx 8-10 Dates (seeds removed and finely chopped).
- Add few Kesar threads soaked in 1 tbs lukewarm Milk.
- Add this paste to nuts mixture, mix everything well and keep aside.
To Make Instant Barfi :
- In a pan, add 1/4 cup melted Ghee.
- Pour 1/2 cup Lukewarm Milk.
- Add approx 2 cup + 2 tbs Milk Powder (dairy whitener).
- Add 1/2 cup Powder Sugar.
- Mix everything well to make smooth mixture.
- Now let’s cook this mixture.
- Heat the pan, keep stirring the mixture on medium heat.
- Stir everything well till it becomes one mass.
- Turn off the heat and keep stirring for 5 minutes.
- Grease a tray and place half mixture in it evenly making a thick layer.
- Then make a layer of dry fruits mixture on it.
- Cover with another layer of milk mixture.
- Brush some Ghee on top and leave it for half an hour to set.
- Cut it into pieces and top with edible Gold Leaf, Almond and Kesar.
- Enjoy this Delectable Sandwich Barfi this Festive Season!
Sandwich Barfi Recipe Video
No recipe Found