Prep Time15 Mins
Vegetarians’ biggest problem is fewer options of adequate protein sources. Sattu flour takes care of that. Add this Sattu Chilla to your diet.
Love M #ChefMeghna #indianFood #SattuRecipes #SattuChilla #NewIdeas #Recipe #RecipeShare #Cooking #IndianFoodBloggers #FoodBlog #IndianFoodies #Tasty #DelhiFoodies #BachelorsRecipes #DelhiFoodies #IFoundAwesom #StreetFoodIndia #GoodFoodIndia #IndianFood #MumbaiEats #MumbaiFood #GujaratFood #AhmedabadFoodie #MumbaiFoodie #IndianFoodieSquad #indianfoodbloggers #vegetarian #vegrecipes.
Also try Nutritious One Pot Meal Recipe.
- 1 cup chickpeas flour (sattu/ chana flour).
- 1/4th cup semolina (rava/ suji – optional) Salt as per taste.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder Pinch of asafoetida powder (hing).
- Some finely chopped onions.
- Some finely chopped coriander.
- Some finely chopped green chillies.
- Some finely chopped tomatoes.
- Take a mixing bowl
- Add 1 cup chickpeas (sattu/ chana) flour (it has a rich source of vitamins, minerals, fiber and also high in protein).
- Add 1/4th cup semolina(rava/suji – optional to make it crunchy).
- Add salt as per taste.
- Now Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- Add a pinch of asafoetida powder (hing – optional), mix it well.
- Add some finely chopped onions.
- Add some finely chopped coriander.
- Add some finely chopped green chillies.
- Now Add some finely chopped tomatoes.
- Add 1 tsp oil in the mixture and then add some water to make thinner batter consistency.
- Rest the batter for minimum half and hour.
- Heat up the pan, pour some oil and spread it around.
- Now pour the batter in the pan, drizzle 1/2 tsp oil around sides and over it, cook it on medium flame. (You can even make this batter thicker and make the small pancakes from it).
- Colour of the chilla changes and becomes darker when it is nicely cooked, now flip over and cook the other side. (Make more chille following the same procedure).
- And your super healthy and scrummy yummy Sattu ke Chille are ready.
- Serve it with green chutney/ red chutney (made with jaggery & tamarind).
Sattu Chilla Recipe Video
Sattu Chilla Recipe
No recipe Found