- October 20, 2020
- Difficulty: easy
Shakshuka I Omelette from Turkey I Chef Meghna I
Shakshuka Recipe is a delicious meal for any time a day. This Shakshuka Eggs Recipe can be made in minutes ad every Indian will love it. Learn how to make shakshuka step by step on ChefMeghna’s.
Meghna’s Food Magic is now just launching the secret recipe for a dish that is imported from Turkey. Try the dish at home.
Find all doubts about :
- shakshuka recipe,
- shakshuka eggs recipe,
- vegan shakshuka,
- shakshuka traditional recipe,
- how to make shakshuka?
Also Try Poached Eggs On Avocado Toasts.
- 1 Chopped onion small.
- 1/4th & Red Bell Pepper.
- 2 Chopped chillies.
- 3 Tomatoes boiled, skin removed, chopped 100 gm Tomato Puree.
- 4 Eggs.
- Chopped parsley.
- Black Pepper.
How to make?
- Take a pan, put some oil.
- Add chopped onion,
- Let them saute.
- To make them sweat faster, add some salt.
- Add some green chillies.
- Add Red Bell Peppers.
- Saute well.
- Take chopped tomatoes and puree.
- Make sure tomatoes were pre-boiled & its skin removed before.
- Add Tomatoes & puree into the pan.
- Add mixed herbs.
- Add little sugar, to balance the sourness of tomato (optional)
- Create some cavity in the pan at 4 places.
- And crack 4 eggs into each of these cavities.
- Cover the pan with lid.
- Let it cook for 4-5 minutes till egg white is cooked nicely.
- Keep chopped parsley ready.
- Egg white should get cooked & egg yolk should be left runny.
- Shakshooka is ready.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Garnish with some salt per taste & black pepper.
- Serve it with Bread or Loaf.
Happy Brunching !
No recipe Found