Singada Kuttu Ka Paratha Recipe
Another delicious Paratha Recipe made from Singada and Kuttu atta and for binding have added potato. I am ensuring you enjoy Navratri fasting period with new recipe ideas as much as possible. Happy Navratri to all of you.
How to make Singada Kuttu Ka Paratha?
- 1 cup Singhara atta (Water chestnut flour).
- 2 tbs Kuttu atta (Buckwheat flour).
- 1 tsp jeera (cumin seeds).
- 2 finely chopped green chillies.
- Handful of finely chopped coriander.
- Sendha namak (rock salt as per taste).
- 2 medium sized potatoes (boiled & peeled).
- Water (for kneading).
How to make?
- Take a mixing bowl.
- Add 1 cup Singhara atta (Water chestnut flour).
- Add 2 tbs Kuttu atta (Buckwheat flour).
- Add 1 tsp jeera (cumin seeds).
- Add 2 finely chopped green chillies.
- Add handful of finely chopped coriander.
- Add sendha namak (rock salt as per taste).
- Add 2 medium sized potatoes (boiled & peeled).
- Add water gradually and knead a dough as paratha.
- Apply some ghee on rolling board.
- Dust some Singhara flour on it.
- Take a dough ball and flatten with rolling pin.
- Now heat the pan and place paratha on it.
- Roast well on medium heat.
- Then flip and drizzle some ghee.
- Flip again and apply ghee on other side.
- Roast until it’s golden-brown from both the sides
(Make more parathas with the same procedure).
- Enjoy this Healthy Vrat Special Singhara & Kuttu ka Paratha with Dahi or Aloo Sabji!!!
Recipe Video for Singada Kuttu Ka Paratha
Singhara Kuttu Ka Paratha
No recipe Found