Soya Tikka Recipe
This #ChildrensDay2020 I am making my daughter’s favorite snack made from #SOYA– a perfect substitute for vegetarians which is loaded with protein! And this is also my entry to the #MaaKeHaathKaProtein 2.0 contest by Right To Protein So hurry up and participate with your kids’ favourite protein recipe to win exciting prizes!!
Cooking Process of Soya Tikka
- 1 tbs curd(dahi).
- Salt as per taste.
- 1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric (haldi) powder.
- 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder.
- 1 tsp coriander powder.
- 1/2 tsp garam masala/ kitchen king masala/ tikka masala.
- 1/2 tsp roasted gram flour (besan).
- Some chopped vegetables (bell peppers and onions).
How to make?
- Take a mixing bowl, add 1 tbs curd (dahi).
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add 1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste.
- Add 1/2 tsp turmeric (haldi) powder.
- Add 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Add 1 tsp coriander powder.
- Add 1/2 tsp garam masala/ kitchen king masala/ tikka masala.
- Add 1/2 tsp roasted gram flour (besan for binding – dry roast it until it gets golden-brown colour) and mix it well.
- Add boiled Soya chunks (boil it for 5 mins and add salt – as per instructions).
- Marinate well in the mixture and leave for half an hour.
- Further heat up the pan, pour 2 tsp oil in it and add marinated Soya chunks on it.
- Cook it on medium to high flame until it gets golden-brown colour, then transfer it in a plate.
- Saute some chopped vegetables (bell peppers and onions) in the same pan.
- Further take a toothpick, insert a piece of chopped onion, bell pepper and Soya chunks on it and repeat the process making more tikkas.
- Place all tikkas on a plate along with some coriander-pudina chutney.
- And then your Super Delicious, Full of Protein Soya Tikkas are ready!!!
Watch Soya Tikka Recipe video
Soya Tikka Recipe
No recipe Found