How to make Strawberry Vanilla Cake Recipe?
- 100 gm Maida (Plain Flour).
- 1 tsp Baking Powder.
- 1 tsp Baking Soda.
- 200 gm Condensed Milk.
- 1/4th cup oil (OR 80 gm butter).
- 100 ml milk.
- Strawberry puree.
- Take 6-7 strawberries and crush them.
- Whipped cream.
- A drop of pink colour for whipped cream.
- Few strawberries to place on top and surrounding the cake.
- Take 2 bowls.
- To make a cake, always prepare Dry and Wet Ingredients separately.
- In 1st bowl, sift through 100 gm Maida, 1 tsp baking powder & 1 tsp baking soda.
Sifting helps bring aeration and remove lumps from the floor
So dry ingredients are ready.
- Now in the 2nd bowl let’s mix wet ingredients first.
- Take 200 gm condensed milk.
- Add 1/4th cup oil. If
you want to use butter instead then take 80 gm butter.
- Mix the wet ingredients nicely, you may use hand beater or electric beater; either way, it’s fine.
- Take 100 ml milk and add part of it to wet ingredients.
Since I’m making strawberry marble cake, am not using vanilla essence, but if you are making a vanilla cake then at this stage also add vanilla essence.
- Now mix dry and wet ingredients and beat with hand beater.
- At this stage add the remaining milk too.
- Time to preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- And when you put the batter in the oven, it will take 20-25 minutes for baking at 180 degrees.
- The cake batter is ready, but we are making Strawberry Marble cake; so we need a strawberry colour as well.
So take out half of the batter into 2nd bowl.
- Take 6-7 strawberry crushed to make a puree and add it to one of the bowls so this way we will have one bowl of white colour batter and another pink.
- Take a well-greased baking pan with butter paper at the bottom and add little of white and pink batters one by one and repeat the process till both bowls of batter get over. and you can see pink and white colour rings in the pan.
- Now place the baking tray into the pre-heated oven and let the cake get baked.
Watch Strawberry Vanilla Cake Recipe
Strawberry Vanilla Cake Recipe
No recipe Found