- October 7, 2020
- Difficulty: easy
How to Make Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe?
- 3 big tomatoes.
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp oil.
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar.
- ½ tbsp sugar.
- ½ cup shredded paneer.
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 6 basil leaves.
- black paper.
- Take butter in a bowl.
- Add chilli flakes.
- Add oregano/mixed herbs.
- Add minced garlic.
- No need to add salt, as the butter is already salted.
- Please ensure butter is at room temperature so that all ingredients get mixed well.
- Mix all the ingredients into butter.
- Take a French Loaf or Baguette.
- Apply the mixed garlic butter on both the sides.
- And put the loaf slice on the pan.
- Do not cook on high flame, else garlic and oregano will burn and become black.
- Keep changing the sides, till you get golden colour on both the sides.
To make the dip, mix mayonnaise & chilli sauce into a small bowl.
Dip is ready.
Plate the Garlic Bread and serve with the dip.
Sprinkle some Oregano on the top.
Watch Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe
Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe
No recipe Found