Energy Ladoo - Sugar Free Oats Laddu
Oats, Flaxseeds, Dates, Dry Fruits, Peanut Butter – all of them together create this energy laddoo. On popular demand, yet another sugar free sweet recipe that’s nutritious and delicious.
How to make Energy Ladoo - Sugar Free Oats Laddu ?
- 6 dates (remove seeds, soak in 2 spoon warm water for 1-2 hours).
- 1.5 cup dry roasted instant oats.
- 1/2 cup flaxseeds (alsi – dry roast & grind coarsely).
- 2 tbs peanut butter.
- 2 tbs chopped cashews and almonds.
- More cashews for topping.
How to make?
- Take a mixer jar, add 6 dates (remove seeds, soak in 2 spoon warm water for 1-2 hours).
- Make fine puree and transfer in a bowl.
- Take a mixing bowl, add 1.5 cup dry roasted instant oats.
- Add 1/2 cup flaxseeds (alsi – dry roast & grind coarsely). (Chia seeds can also be used).
- Add 2 tbs peanut butter. (Watch Peanut Butter recipe on my page).
- Add 2 tbs chopped cashews and almond. (Add dry fruits as per your choice).
- Now add dates puree.
- Add 2 tbs virgin coconut oil (or any oil) and mix all ingredients well with hands.
(Can store these laddus in refrigerator for 7 days).
- Take some mixture, roll with hands giving it a round shape to form laddu.
- Place a piece of cashew on it.
(Make more laddus with same procedure).
- And then enjoy your Super Healthy & Delicious Energy Laddu!!!
Energy Ladoo - Sugar Free Oats Laddu Recipe Video
Sugar Free Oats Laddu
No recipe Found