Sweet Potato Crunchy Pancakes Recipe
4-5 ingredients is all you need to make these yummy Cranberry Chocolate Truffle Balls. The sweetness of chocolate and tangy taste if US Cranberries create an excellent taste.
How to make Sweet Potato Crunchy Pancakes?
- 100 gm cooking cream/ fresh cream.
- 100 gm white chocolate.
- 100 gm dark chocolate.
- 1 tsp coffee powder (optional).
- 1/2 cup finely chopped US Cranberries.
- Some edible golden balls (optional).
How to make?
- Heat up the pan, add 100 gm cooking cream/ fresh cream.
- Cook it on slow flame for 5 mins.
- Further to make ganache, take 2 mixing bowls, add 100 gm white chocolate in one bowl and 100 gm dark chocolate in the other.
- Melt it in oven/on stove (one by one).
- Add 1 tsp coffee powder in melted dark chocolate and mix it (optional).
- Add 50 gm (each) warm cooking cream in both chocolate bowls, mix it well and keep it in the refrigerator for 15-20 mins.
- Take a plate, add 1/2 cup finely chopped US Cranberries and mix with some edible golden balls.
- After 10-15 mins remove dark chocolate bowl from refrigerator (Both the chocolate mixtures should be semi set/ sticky, you can apply some melted butter on hands to roll easily).
- Take 1 tbs dark chocolate mixture and roll out a ball.
- Roll this ball on cranberries to stick
With the help of hands, try to give it a round shape. (Make more truffle balls with the same procedure).
- Further to make white chocolate truffle balls, take 1 tbs white chocolate mixture and roll out a ball.
- Roll this ball on cranberries to stick.
- With the help of hands, try to give it a round shape. (Make more truffle balls with the same procedure).
- Keep all truffle balls in refrigerator for 6 hours/ overnight.
- Further drizzle some melted dark chocolate on a serving plate.
- Decorate with some edible golden balls and chopped cranberries.
- Place truffle balls on it and here’s your Yummilicious, Mouth Watering Cranberry Truffle Balls ready.
Watch Sweet Potato Crunchy Pancake Recipe Video
Sweet Potato Crunchy Pancakes
No recipe Found