Sweet Potato Kheer Recipe
So easy to make and can have anytime of the year including during fasting.
How to make Shakarkandi ki Kheer ?
- 1 tbsp ghee.
- 1 cup grated sweet potato.
- 500 ml milk.
- 1/2 cup sugar.
- 10 to 12 strands kesar.
- 1 tsp elaichi powder
chopped nuts ( almonds, cashews, pistachios).
- Wash the sweet potato, peel and grate them.
in a thick bottom pan , add 1 tbsp ghee and grate.
- Sweet Potato
Saute well for 4-5 minutes.
- Then add milk and sugar mix it well bring it to a boil.
- Then reduce the flame and cook on slow flame till it thickens.
- Keep stirring to avoid the milkvfrom sticking at the bottom.
- Now add the saffrom strands elaichi powder and nuts.
- Stir and simmer for a while.
- Take it into a serving bowl.
- Garnish with a few more chopped nuts and serve hot or a room temperature.
Watch Sweet Potato Kheer Recipe Video
Sweet Potato Kheer
No recipe Found