How to make Sweetcorn Savory Pancakes ?
Super popular in the Western world, am giving these pancakes a savoury twist for the Indian taste palette, making it a healthy breakfast option. Made with sweetcorn, my guarantee, you and your family would love this for a breakfast.Love M #SavouryPancakesRecipe #SweetCornPancake #ChefMeghna.
- 1 egg (If you want eggless pancake then use 1 cup curd and little water) 1/4th cup Maida (Plain Flour).
- 1 tbs soya sauce.
- Some spring onion greens- finely chopped.
- 2 green chillies finely chopped.
- A pinch of baking powder.
- 1 carrot shredded.
- 1 cup shredded cabbage.
- Some chopped coriander.
- Pepperika powder & Mayonnaise for garnishing.
- In a bowl, break one egg.
- If you want an eggless pancake, then take curd and add little water.
- Add 1/4th cup plain flour (maida).
- Add 1 tbsp soya sauce.
- Add some green onions finely chopped.
- Add finely chopped green chillies.
- Add some salt – be light on salt as soya sauce is already salty.
- Add 3 to 4 tbs water.
- Mix well.
- Heat up a pan.
- Add a pinch of baking powder.
- Add 1 shredded carrot.
- Add 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Add some coriander.
- Now add 1 tbsp water.
- By now the pan is hot
pour some oil on the pan.
- Take pancake mix and make pancakes on the pan.
- It will take 5-7 minutes to cook pancakes from both sides till it gets golden brown from both sides.
- Savoury pancakes are ready. Garnish with mayonnaise, spring onions and papperika powder.
- Enjoy this healthy breakfast – Korean Savoury Pancakes.
Watch Sweetcorn Savory Pancakes
Sweetcorn Savory Pancakes
No recipe Found