Tawa Burger Recipe
Street food – Tawa Burger made at home in a few minutes; and with surprise filling of tofu.
Today I am going to make a Tawa burger which is a street food. So why should we wait more. I am providing simple steps to make Tawa burger. You just need to follow the process as shown in video made by Chef Meghna.
Find Pav Bhaji Recipe.
How to make Tawa Burger?
- Burger buns.
- Finely chopped onion.
- Finely chopped garlic.
- Tawa Masala or Paneer Tikka.
- Masala or Pav Bhaji.
- Masala or Schezwan Sauce – mixed with little water to form paste consistency.
- Finely chopped capsicum.
- Chopped 2-3 tomatoes.
- Tofu or Paneer cubes.
- Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Finely chopped green onions.
How to make?
- First, we make the stuffing of Tawa burger.
- Heat up a pan
- Add 1 tsp butter and little oil.
- Oil ensures that butter doesn’t get burnt.
- Add finely chopped garlic.
- let them cook a little and then add finely chopped onion.
- Let onion fry and get cooked properly.
- Add some salt.
- Now add chopped capsicum, 2-3 chopped tomatoes and mix well.
- Let it cook for 2 minutes till tomato gets soft and mushy.
- We should ensure all water oozing out of mixture gets burnt.
- Take Tawa masala mixed in water to make a paste consistency.
- You may use alternatives like Garam Masala, Pav Bhaji, Tikka Masala or Schezwan sauce.
- Paste consistency will ensure masala doesn’t get burnt.
- Add a packet of paneer or tofu chopped.
- Mix well.
- Take a masher and mash the mixture; this will make it easy to stuff the burger.
- Add finely chopped green onion and coriander leaves.
- Mixture is ready.
- Now fill the burger with this mixture; no need to apply butter inside as we will be frying the burger.
- Take the same pan in which we made stuffing.
- Add 1 tsp butter and some oil.
- Add finely chopped garlic and chopped coriander.
- Fry them a little.
- Now place burger and just mildly cook on both sides.
- Tawa Burger is ready; serve hot as street food is always enjoyed hot.
Watch Tawa Burger Recipe Video
More about tawa Burger
- You can just add vegetables in the masala recipe.
- There is no hard and fast recipe for masala. You can use Garam Masala chaat masala or something that you have in your kitchen.
- The street foods have their own taste and recipe but there are no hard and fast rule strict recipe guidelines for street foods.
- You can use as much spices that you have at your home.
- Mash Masala recipe carefully in the pan.
No recipe Found