Tawa Pizza Recipe (No Yeast No Oven Pizza)
No Yeast No Oven Pizza
On popular demand, here is no yeast no oven pizza recipe. Hope now you will be able to enjoy restaurant style pizza at home. In terms of texture; no yeast pizza is generally a bit crusty compared to yeast based pizza.
NOTE – If you want to bake in OVEN, then first cook the base on gas both sides and then bake in oven 10 min pre-heat & 15 minutes bake pizza at 150 degree
How to make Tawa Pizza Recipe ?
- 2 cup plain flour (maida).
- 1/2 cup curd (dahi).
- 1 tbs + 1 tsp oil.
- Salt as per taste.
- 1.5 tsp baking soda.
- Water (to knead dough).
- Some grated cheese.
- Veggies as per your choice (some chopped onion, tomatoes, capsicum, black olives and some roasted mushrooms).
- Some pizza seasonings and chilli flakes.
- Basil leaves for garnishing.
How to make?
- Take a mixing bowl, add 2 cup plain flour (maida – can substitute with wheat flour or both half and half).
- Add 1/2 cup curd (dahi).
- Add 1 tbs oil.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Add 1.5 tsp baking soda.
- Add water gradually and knead a soft dough.
- Mash dough with your palm for 5-7 min (to release gluten from it).
- Cover bowl with a plate and rest for 15-20 min.
(For flavoured base, you can add crushed black pepper/ pizza seasonings/ garlic powder).
- Along with this heat up the pan and keep it on slow flame (to cook pizza).
- Make 2 equal parts of this dough.
- Dust some maida on work surface.
- Flatten dough ball with the help of rolling pin
(make as thick as paratha).
- Use a fork to poke holes on it.
- Further add 1/2 tsp oil in preheated pan.
- Place base and roast it on slow to medium flame until it turns golden-brown from both the sides.
- Now keep the stove on slow flame.
- Spread pizza sauce on it (watch this recipe in my Roti Pizza video).
- Add some grated cheese on it.
- Now add veggies on it – as per your choice (some chopped onion, tomatoes, capsicum, black olives and some roasted mushrooms).
- Add some more cheese.
- Add some pizza seasonings and chilli flakes.
- Cover the lid and cook for 7 min, then turn off the heat.
- Cut it into pieces and take it on a serving plate.
- Top with some basil leaves.
- And then enjoy your Amazingly Scrumptious No Yeast No Oven Pizza!!!
Tawa Pizza Recipe Video
Tawa Pizza Recipe
No recipe Found