Thai Chicken Salad Recipe
- 50 g purple cabbage (cut in to Julian).
- 50 g white cabbage or chainees cabbage (cut in to Julian).
- 1/2 red and yellow bell pepper (cut in to Julian) some spring onion greens (cut in to Julian).
- 1/2 carrot (cut in to Julian).
- 1/2 beetroot (cut in to Julian).
- 1 fresh red chili (cut in to Julian) coriander.
- Some fried noodles or rosted.
- 1 tbs rosted crush penuts
For Dressing :-
- 1 tbs peanut butter.
- 1 tsp dark soya sauce.
- 1 clove grlic (shredded).
- A small piece of ginger (shredded)
- 1 tbs brown sugar.
- 1/2 tsp vinegar.
- Black pepper
- 3 tbs water
In a mixing bowl take all the vegetables.
- – Toss them well.
– To make dressing put all the ingredients penut butter, soya sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper into the mixture jar.
- – Bland them well.
- – Add 3 tbs water.
- – Bland them again.
- – Pour the above dressing over the mixed vegetables.
- – Top the salad with some fried noodles and rosted peanuts.
– If u want u can add rosted or grill chicken in the salad as well (optional)
Thai Chicken Salad
No recipe Found